Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2010

More Location shoots :)

Here are the location photographs that I took.I took different pictures in different locations..


This photograph wouldn't work well, as a location, as there is too much going on in the photograph and its a bit too dark. The location for the video should be kept simple and not too busy, as it will distract people watching the video, they won't be focusing on the people that will be in the final video.
I think this may look quite good for a location shoot, as I like the texture of the leaves on the trees. I like how the path narrows and goes smaller, as it makes the composition stronger. But I still think that this wouldn't work well, as a location shot for out video, as it is a bit too dark and I think there needs to be more colour and contrast to this photograph to make it good quality.
I quite like this photograph as well for a location shot. It would especially look good if our group were to do a urban hip hop street style, as the graffiti would add a visual appealing effect.  I also like the different textures and patterns in this photograph. However the bright light at the top of this photograph looks too bright and it makes the photo poor quality. 

I took this photograph near the library. I like the different textures in this photograph, as the trees add good texture and even colour from the blossom is quite vivid in this photo. I like how where the lighting is on the blossom tree as it looks visually appealing. This photograph is wide depth of field, as I made sure that everything was in focus and I changed the size of the aperture to high number f.22. I think this would be a very good location for our video, as the foreground is simple and the background is more detailed and its more brighter. 


This photograph is narrow depth of field which is basically just fragment of the scene. I changed the size of the aperture to a lower number -f.4.5. I like this photograph, as it adds a good sense of perspective. The first motorbike helps provide some framing. I like this photograph, as there is different textures and lighting which makes the photo look eye-catching and visually appealing.





No comments:

Post a Comment