Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

Studio photographs :)

Today we took photographs in the studio for our big music video. I took photographs of Leah Christina these are a few photographs I took of her. 




These are the photographs I took of Leah. I like these photographs, as the lightning is in right place, so the photograph is better quality. I like the first photograph better, as its a better pose. I think I could of tried to have the model sitting down or doing a completely different pose to make it more interesting.





Someone from our group adjusted the lightning and the camera angle on the tripod for this photograph. They adjusted the camera, so the lightning is at the right angle for the position of the person. This photograph is of me sitting down, so the tripod will have to be adjusted so its lower down. I like the first photograph of me sitting down, as its a different pose from the other photographs. I also like the first photograph, as the lighting makes it look better quality. The second photograph looks a bit too bright and the camera should have been adjusted lower so it didn't get the top part of the background.


This is the group photograph that Sam Nellist took. I like the second photograph better than the first, as the second photograph is closer up and its clearer. The photograph is also better quality and I think the poses that we are doing look better in the second photograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment