Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

CD Cover: Final Design


This is my final design for my CD cover.I chose this CD cover for my final design,as I liked the photographs,as the back cover is simple but very effective and the front cover is bright,eye-catching and appealing.I chose the sunset photograph with the church reflection for the front cover of my CD and for the back cover of my CD I chose the birds flying photograph.I thought these two photos worked well with each other. The band name is called "Empire of the Sun" and the font for this band name is called "BANK GOTHIC". The name for the album is called " Reflection" and the font name for the album name is called "VTKS Deja vu". I reflected the word reflection. This added a visually appealing effect to  this word.The colour of the word "Empire of the Sun" is purple and the colour of the word 'Reflection" is blue but I added a gradient effect on top this word to make the colour of the word Reflection different shades of blue.The font the song list at the back of CD cover is "Times New Roman". The names of the songs are in capitals and there in bold to make them stand out more.






No comments:

Post a Comment