Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Research: Album Covers

This image of a house links to the photographs I took for my album cover as most of my photos were took of houses/buildings/the church.  I quite like this photograph, as it goes with the album name "see this through and leave. I also like how it all links together. This photograph looks striking, as there is different contrasts in lighting, as the house is light and the car is quite dark. This is quite an unique and different photograph for an album cover.         

The image is of a sunset with pine trees on this album cover. I like this album cover, as it goes with the album name "Come around Sundown". This photograph on the album cover captures the whole theme of the album name. I like this album cover, as it looks eye-catching and visually appealing. It also looks simple but effective.

2 comments: