Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

CD Cover: My Poster

This is a poster I had to create for a band/aritist to advertise their tour dates.I decided to make up a band that fitted with the photograph.I took the photograph outside of the trees and then I added effects on photoshop. I changed the colour to green by changing the hue/saturation of the photograph.I thought I would add the border to enhance the photograph.The name of the band goes with the photograph. The font I used for the actual tour dates(Monday 24th October-Wednesday 26th October) is called "Vtks Revolt".The font I used for the rest of the words is called "Vtks Deja vu".I like these fonts as the decorative swirly pattern go with the branches/leaves of the trees in the photograph.There is different textures and different lighting.I also like this photograph because it looks eye catching,attractive and it stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment